Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I am not much into resolutions, knowing that the statistics are not at all great that anyone will actually follow through with them. With that in mind, I like to make some goals instead...

1. Work on being healthier. This isn't focused on losing weight, but rather improvement in quality of life. Over the years of having a desk job amongst other lifestyle choices, my flexibility has gotten really bad and I have decreased range of motion in one shoulder. So I want to continue stretching daily and trying to improve those issues.

2. I do not want to be pregnant this year. I know that is a strange resolution but I really feel like I want a 4th baby. BUT I want to make sure that things are on track for Pitters before we add more to our plate. Plus maybe by then I will feel like our family really is complete. After waiting so long for our babies, I feel like I just want to surround myself with them. Plus they are so cute!! Anyways, I have been pregnant for part of each year for the past 5 years. It's time to give my body and mind a little break.

3. I want to get better at sticking to our budget and do less shopping. Honestly, we have so much STUFF already. Also we break the bank by eating out more than we should as well, so that also falls into the getting healthier category.

Anyways...:Happy New Year! What are your goals this year? 



No comments:

Post a Comment